Monday, November 5, 2007

News From Wake Forest !!

Hi Ladies!

Anne Mcknight gave me your email addresses and I thought I would send you a little email introducing myself (and so that you have my email address. My name is Kelly Stroud and I am the president of Wake Forest's chapter of Pi Beta Phi (NC Gamma). I am a junior here and an Elementary Education major, Women & Gender Studies minor. Unfortunately, I'm almost done with my term, but one of my good friends, Chelsea Barefoot, will be taking over as president. I will certainly make sure you all can contact her, come January. NC Gamma is an amazing group of women. We currently have 135 active sisters, but many of our juniors are studying abroad! In the spring, we will be going through formal recruitment and we expect our numbers to rise to ~ 170.
I really look forward to meeting you all and working closely with the Greensboro ladies! I'd love to hear back from you all!

Take care and Pi Phi love,
Kelly strokj5@wfu.edu

No comments: