Follow this Blog by Email

Monday, January 30, 2012

Pi Phi Lunch at Nico's is tomorrow!

Hi Angels,
We are going to lunch on Jan.31st at Nico's, on the corner of Friendly and Elm at 12:30, I have reserved a room in the back of the restaurant. I stopped by and picked up a menu and it looks good. Parking is available in the lot next to Center Port Condos or in t he parking garage, both across from Center City Park. Let's all come! Remember to bring your underwear. Not a reminder I am used to writing. We plan to get a picture of the undies strung on a clothesline to send into The Arrow.

Let's all come. I'll make a reservation toward the end of next week, so let me hear.

Pi Phi Love as always,
Carol

REMINDER:

Here is a note from Joy about the "Panty Raid". Please see the sizes below:

We can begin collecting at our January lunch, or drop off at my house: 3525 Spicebush Trail.

Boys- sizes 8-10, 10-12, 12-14 and 14-16
Girls - sizes 6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 12-14 and 14-16

Thank you.
Joy

No comments: